Notice of AGM
We will hold the YJA Annual General Meeting via a Zoom call, and all (paid up!) members are invited to take part. We will vote on Committee nominations, and we’ll give an update on activities. Let us know if you plan to join the AGM and we’ll send through the link.
AGM diary date – 18th May 10.00 am BST
Email: Chairman@yja.world or Secretary@yja.world
All YJA member may cast their vote for the Committee members election. If you wish to Vote or Nominate another member for a position on the Committee, you should make your intentions known, in advance, to the Secretary at least 7 days prior to the date & time of the meeting. Any such submissions MUST be made in writing, either by Email to Secretary@yja.world, or by post to YJA Secretary, 45 The Ridgway, Brighton BN2 6PD & with regard to Committee Nominations, include the written agreement of the Nominee.
To conduct the following business:
- Minutes of last AGM, held on Friday May 8th 2020
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s Report
- Finance Report
- Election of President – Lord Ambrose Greenway has agreed to serve for a further year (tbc)
- Election of Chairman – Cliff Webb has agreed to serve a further year
- Election of Vice Chairman – Mark Jardine has agreed to serve a further year
- Election of Officers – Secretary – Chris English (Appointed by the Committee)
- Election of Committee – Peta Stuart-Hunt; Jimmy Cornell; John Roberson; Amanda Fisher; Monica Diaz; Lou Johnson
- AOB — At the sole discretion of the Chairman